Identity: Bodegas Godelia, S.L.
Vat number B24236119
Address: Antigua Ctra. N-VI, Km. 403.5 in Pieros, Cacabelos, León, Spain
1. Object and Acceptance
This legal notice governs the use of the website www.godelia.es, which is owned by BODEGAS GODELIA, S.L. (hereinafter, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE’s website gives you the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo changes.
The user is required to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the browsing use, and this Legal Notice. The user will answer to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused from non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Identification and Notifications
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society and electronic commerce services, please be informed that the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is a limited company, with VAT number B24236119, registered in the Companies House Register of Leon on 5 November 2009 in general volume 1173, page 106, sheet LE-19,981, and with domicile on Carretera NVI km 403.5 , 24547 Pieros – Ayuntamiento de Cacabelos, León.
You may contact the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE by writing to the above address or the email address email@example.com.
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made using the means described above.
3. Conditions of Access and Use
The website is freely accessible however the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition use of some services offered on it to prior completion of the corresponding form and its subsequent authorization.
The user guarantees the authenticity and up-to-date nature of all data sent to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that may have been made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE’s contents and services and not to use them to for instance:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, supports terrorism, or in general is contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or undertake actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt, or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or the hardware and software of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, or hinder access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources by means of which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties or extract information.
- Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights as well as infringe the confidentiality of the information owned by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonate another user, public administration, or any other third party.
- Copy, distribute, make available, or publicly publish, transform, or modify the content unless authorisation has been obtained from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally allowed.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind or communications for sales purposes or any others of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the content of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, and its graphic design and source code constitute a work that belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, who has the right to use them, or is open content, without any of the exploitation rights over them understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary to correctly use the website.
Users who access this website may view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to networks, or subjected to any type of exploitation.
All trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are owned by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, who has rights to use them, or is open content, without the use of or access to them being construed as giving the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer, or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The existence of a hyperlink does not in any case imply the existence of a relationship between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website to which it links nor the acceptance or approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those who intend to place a hyperlink must first request written permission from the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. The hyperlink will only allow access to our website’s home page and must refrain from making false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements about the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or including illegal content, contrary to decency, or public order.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions taken based on them.
4. Warranty and Responsibility Disclaimer
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee access to all the content or its completeness, correctness, validity, or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of faults and defects of any kind in the content conveyed, disseminated, stored, or made available to those who have accessed it through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may modify the user computer systems, electronic documents, or data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, browsing use, or this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not liable for the actions of third parties who infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy, and one’s own image, as well as any regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE waives all responsibility for the information that is not on this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend visiting them, and therefore waives liability for the results obtained. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not liable for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. Procedure in the Event of Unlawful Activities
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content or activity on the webpages included or accessible through the website, please notify the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Spanish law will apply and the courts of Ponferrada will be competent for any litigious matter that concerns the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE’s website.
The administrative information provided on the website does not replace the legal advertising of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that have to be formally published in the public administrations’ official gazettes, which are the only instruments that attest to their authenticity and content.